From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:02:19 -0700
My Mom reads the FML every day, and almost never posts.  She gets tired of
the bickering and noncense but just skips over the stuff that annoys her.
She says "some people just have a need to be centre stage".

Well, I like to be centre stage too so I am posting.  I am an Angora ferret
and I am five years old.  When Mom bought me, she wasa told I was a self
black, but I turned out to be a gunmetal grey colour.  Very cool!!  I know
she paid a little more for me ($300. U.S. I think) but I know I have been
worth every penny.  I have never been sick a day in my life, didn't get
ECE when two of my adopted brothers did.  My Canadian brothers and sisters
didn't get it either though, so I guess that isn't so special.  People say
that us Angoras have a poor body type, but hey, you should see my adopted
brother Max.  He has a tummy that is bigger than mine and he's just a
regular guy.  I can eat more than him too.

Mom says I am real smart cause I know what she means when she says "Dweezil
NOOOOO".  I just stop and lay down till she forgets where I was goin.
Trouble is I usually forget too.

I am tough, I love to give kisses to everyone, I have never bitten anyone
in my whole life (other than Max once, but he don't count), and I am awake
longer than anyone else.  I love to play and dance all the time.  I have
seen other members of our family with adrenal problems, insulinoma,
lymphoma, enlarged spleans, and just about everything else, but not me.
Mom says I shouldn't be so cocky but I think I am the perfect ferret.
Well I just thought I would give you my personal opinion

Thanks for listening....  Dweezil

P.S.  I also have never missed the litter box since I was seven weeks
old...TA DA!!!