From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:26:40 -0800
I have just had one of my little furkids put on Proglycem for his
Insulinoma and I was curious where other's get this medication for their
little one's.  My cost was $164.00 for the bottle and was wondering if
that is the going rate for this product.  If anyone has any idea's where
to get this cheaper, I would sure like to hear from them.  It may just be
one of those expensive drugs that we are just going to have to live with
this high price.  Thank you for your responding to this question.

Jeri (Mom to three furkids)