From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:45:26 -0500
I am currently using Yesterday's News Cat Litter and I love it.  The
problem is how much it costs, $2.49 for a 5lb. bag at Meijers.  The pet
shop is a lot more expensive.  I was thinking about trying wood pellets.
If anybody knows where I can find them in the Lenawee County, MI area
please let me know.  Is there certain kinds of wood pellets that are better
than others for ferrets?  Also, has anybody ever had trouble with the
pellets ( blockage,etc.  ).  If you can order them I would like that
information too, average price included.

Thanks
Jenny, Abby,Zoie,Emmett,Sebastion,and Konner