From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:54:18 -0700
Hi all,

I spoke with Dr. Charlie Weiss today and, as many of you already know, he
is opening his own clinic in Bethesda, MD.  He asked me to let everyone
know that his new clinic will open March 22, 2001.  His new office number
will be 301-365-5448.  This phone number will be staffed starting next
week, the week starting February 12th, to begin setting up appointments.
I am not sure whether it will be staffed on Monday or not, but is will
definitely be staffed by the end of the week.

Also, in case everyone doesn't already know, he has his own website at
http://www.ferretdoctor.com/.

Thanks,

Jason Poole
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]