From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:40:21 -0500
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share something that I tried with my ZuZu.  When she was 8
years old she was diagnosed with Adrenal disease and my vet said at that
point she would never survive surgery because of her age.  As she became
more bald with every passing day,a friend of ours mentioned that a few
drops of coloidal silver (a very old fashion natural med) in her water bowl
everyday may help to slow down her disease.  We started it in her water and
slowly she began to grow her fur back and the vulvar swelling reduced.  As
you know she passed away on Christmas Day but she was 10 1/2 years old with
nearly a full coat of fur.  I was wondering if anyone else had tried this
treatment or had heard of it before.  It seemed to work quite well with our
Little Lady ZuZu.  We do miss her very much but our new little boys are
growing like weeds and are full of it.  It took 2 ferrets to take her place
but Digger and Punky seem to have a little of ZuZu in each of them.