From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:20:35 +0800
>From:    Tina Gutshall <[log in to unmask]>
>So I went on line and started looking for a breeder that had a baby boy
>available.  I found a breeder named Nadine Downs, of PHOENIX FUZZIE
>FERRETS.
>...If anyone else out there has had problems w/this breeder i'd really
>like to here from you.

This breeder's website address is
http://wwwfuzzyferrets.homestead.com/index.html.
A bunch of breeders, myself included, tried contacting this breeder.  We
were concerned about the breeding of what she called a miniture ferret
(named Cindrella).  This jill was the size of a kit and also had no tail -
genetically.  The breeder was claiming she was rare and that she was
breeding.  She advertised this on her website.  But when confronted about
this, she said that the ferret was taken in as a rescue and was already
pregnant.  That information is now taken down and it is stated that the
jill is now spayed.

I hope you get things worked out with this breeder.

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms
http://www.geocities.com/flemmingfarms
Perth, Western Australia