From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:13:26 -0800
As expressed in previous msg, "DO IT!" may have been a little too strong
an order.  Instead it should have been preceded by the word, "PLEASE".

And it is to be considered a request and certainly not an order.  (I guess
my military service is showing, ARRRRGGG!)

The basic staple food source for the N.A.B.F.F. is a creature of the
American plains, is a rodent, and is related to the mountain marmot.

You can probably guess what this animal is.

It is the target of poisened bait dropped from USDA aircraft to wipe them
out.

On the other hand the USDA traps NABFFs and is attempting to increase
their population by captive breeding and release.

Here we got a nutty version of YING and YANG.  On one hand the government
is killing the food source and on the other hand the government is
attempting to increase the numbers of the NABFF - all the while we, the
taxpayers, are supporting this inane policy of killing the food and
artificially propagating the predator.

Crazy, eh what?