From:
Michael Bork <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:02:35 -0600
Greetings and Dooks to all,

I am a fairly new member of the FL, and I had a question to you new and
veteran fuzzy owners...

I make stained glass windows, suncatchers, lamps, etc.  I have never seen
any ferret designs, so I decided to make some.  I currently have about 8
different designs, and more are in the making.  My question is...what kind
of market is out there to buy these things?

If there are any owners out there who would be interested in buying some
stained glass ferret designs, or know anyone who would, let me know.  As
each one takes a while to make, no orders could be immediately filled, but
they would be great presents.  Also, the colors could be customized to
match your particular fuzzy friend.  The cost of each one would depend on
the size, what kind and color of glass used, and the difficulty of the
design, but the ones that I have done so far would be well worth it.

Very soon, I will have a website that people can view the designs, but that
is not available right now.  I am really just trying to gauge if people
would be interested or not.  If you are, or have any suggestions, please
email me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Mike, Mary, Natalie, Gidget, Geoffrey, Garth, and Molly