From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:29:51 -0500
Hi everybody,

First some rhymes to get everyone reading (or groaning): 8-)

Tabitha distracted me with bounce,
While Dora slipped under the fence,
It just goes to show
That they're worthy as foes
And one should not give them one ounce.

They will take advantage of you
And turn up in the neighbour's yard too
So that when the neighbour does knock
I want to hit my head on a rock
"Sorry," I cry, "please don't be blue!"

Secondly, THANK YOU very much to all who replied to my green teeth question
last week - the replies I got included the following suggestions:

Cheweasels (don't currently have any, but hopefully will be getting some
           eventually)
Scrape off the green tartar with forceps
Feeding Science T/D (already mix in with regular food)
Taking to a vet.

I'm still worried about the green-ness - is it surface discolouration or
does it go deeper?

And thirdly, sorry for providing wrong alternative email addresses.  The
two correct ones are:

[log in to unmask] (work)
[log in to unmask] (not georgybabe).

Thanks for those that pointed that out.

Anyway, catch you all later.

Georgina, in Australia, with Tabitha and Endora