From:
Elena Heckathorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:56:36 -0800
Hi everyone,

I posted a coupla days ago saying my kids were having trouble getting used
to Totally Ferret, after suddenly refusing to eat IAMS kitten anymore.
In particular, my little boy Pattertwig was *very* resistant; i was still,
after nearly two weeks, having to scruff him to get him to eat warm, mooshy
TF from a syringe.  Finally, last night, he lapped up a little from a dish.

Well, this morning i was awakened very early by a familiar
*crunch-crunch-crunch*.  I registered it blearily, then sat straight
up wide awake and was astonished to see my little Twiglet going at the
TF like there's no tomorrow!!  I don't know what changed his mind so fast
but he sure is a true believer now.  Holy cow, am i relieved!

I think that *crunch-crunch-crunch* is my favourite sound in the whole
world. : )

Elena and the crunch bunch