From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:48:36 -0500
Seven had her left adrenal out yesterday and her progress was so remarkable
that I was thinking she'd likely set a record among our's for recovery
time.  Guess what?  She decided that it would be interesting to remove
stitches.  She got only one out and then off the vet's again for gluing.
She's fussing with the glue, too, but between stitches and glue it's
holding.  Otherwise, she is back to recovering well -- was trotting only 24
hours afterward so had to return her to confinement after she let me know
that she really wants some stuffed toy BFFs in with her.  She was so good
for her cleaning and gluing -- just laid back in my two hands and let Joe
do whatever was needed.