From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:01:16 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled dresser-drawer divers...

I have a question about taking pictures of my fur-wagons.  I've tried a
number of times to use an instant camera to take pictures of my bunch, but
have found that close-ups just don't work.  If I am closer than 4 feet,
the pictures are all blurry of the items in the foreground, but the far
background tends to be perfectly in focus.

The camera I'm using has a flip-up flash box (the camera is yellow and
black) and uses Polaroid 600 Instant film (I can remember the name of the
camera off-hand).  It has a slide on the front that indicates close-up and
unlimited distance (basically, it slides a clear, plastic cover over the
flash), but this doesn't seem to accomplish anything.

Is there a camera that takes close-up photos clearly, *and* used instant
film?  I tend to leave unused film in a camera for years, but instant film
tends to get used right away, since I have a scanner.  I'd like to take
pictures of my new kids for everyone to see and to post on my Web Site
(http://users.supernet.com/toddl/page2/index.html).  Suggestions?

Todd and the (Smile! You're on Furry Camera!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/
http://users.success.net/toddl/page2/