From:
KiSta Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:21:13 GMT
About tattoos, I guess its time for me to fess up. :)

I have 5 tattoos.  The big ones are on my left leg, from my foot up to
my hip, and include everything from tribal designs, japanese lettering,
bamboo, dragonflies, tigerlillies, snakes and some really cool bubbles and
shading.  My left arm is done from my wrist to my elbow, with a hindu
stylized cat and lotus blossom with water behind it, which encircles my
entire arm.  I have also a small one on my neck, and an ugly one on my
shoulder that I would one day like to cover up.  I've saved my upper left
arm from my elbow to my shoulder for my ferret, which im still working on
the design; I want the ferret to also be hindu style, and I'm still trying
to get the design right.  I got all my tattoos back in DC, at State Line
tattoo (now known as Black Dragon in Silver Spring and in NW DC), and all
are freehand and one of a kind designs.  I have at least 20 body piercings,
and am in the process of stretching two of them (I'm up to a 8 guage in my
tongue).  My hair varies in color, and it is now green.  So, yeah...I stand
out here in south Joisey.  But thats okay, I'm the one who has to look at
myself in the mirror and smile everyday.

There are pictures of my leg at www.kistaferret.com/cdcover.jpg and of my
arm in various picture on my page at www.kistaferret.com/kim.html.

I am so excited to meet everyone who's going to the show on Saturday.  I'll
be there with my 3 big brat boy ferrets, Fetie, Dolemite & Mango.  I hope
to meet a lot of you there!  Thanks everyone for all the support and kind
messages. :)

kim
KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com