Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:04:39 EST
Hey all!

I'm a 33-year-old woman who is perfectly "normal" in every way (though some
people may say that having 7 ferrets who have their own bedroom and walk-in
closet isn't completely normal), and I have a tattoo that I got a couple of
years ago.  It's a paw print on the back of my left ankle, and I love it!
It's sort of a multi-purpose paw print, representing ferrets and dogs (have
2) and all animals in general.  Now I have a 9-month-old baby boy, and for
a while I've been toying with the idea of getting HIS footprint copied from
his birth certificate onto the back of my other ankle.  What do you all
think?

Jamie Furr and the Furry gang