From:
Kat Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:37:17 -0800
I guess I too, should be listed in the "Tattooed Hall of Fame"!

Along with my 2 fuzzies Sebastian and Sampson which have tattooed ears,
I also have a number of tattoos which include a huge circle of chaos
(dedication to GWAR my favorite band) on my right thigh, star on my left
hand, tribal looking bat design on my right shoulder, skulls and a serpent
wrapped around a tree on my left shoulder and my darling husbands' name
in cursive, somewhere. =)  Not to mention the fact that I have numerous
piercings, in which I try to get a new piercing or tattoo at least once a
year.

Funny about my nose ring, Sebastian always seems like he'd like to take it
right off my face when he notices it after kisses, however he never hurts
me. =)  Ha ha!

I do have a question though, totally off tattoos but still on the artistic
level, what kind of paint is safe for my fuzzbutts to use if I were to let
them paint?  I had thought about it and my pre-school aged son and I are
always doing crafts and I just thought it would be neat if Sebastian &
Sampson could get in on it a bit and paint- seeing how they'll always
be too irresponsible to use the hot glue gun  (Ha ha!- of course I'm
teasing!).

Any input would be great!

Thanks!
~Kat