From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:39:00 -0800
First of all Anne and Kim, please go to www.softseek.com to download
ZoneAlarm, this firewall is great and it will let you know that you are
being pinged and will not let them in.

Let us stop this Kim bashing, this is not a place for war flamming on
others please.  I do not know Kim or Anne here.  I would like to get a
chance to meet them, but never will.  I really love reading all the
interesting things everyone has to say, but when it comes to hurting
someone else, shelters.  It should be stopped.

Also, we will be in Vancouver, Washington next week and would like to get a
ferret fix since ours will be home with the babysitter.  I have to keep Jim
away from the pet stores so he won't be able to get the urge to buy one
again, like a year ago.  So, anyone around there, would let us have our
ferret fix please email me.  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Big you always do such a wonderful job on the FML.  It is so wonderful to
enjoy 3 cups of coffee while reading it.  THANK YOU!!  You and the FML make
my day a little brighter and Jim loves it too.

Marie and Jim, the 10 most wonderful fur Kidlets