From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:36:26 -0500
I found at that Martin's Cages will be at the WarmFuzzy show in Pa on Feb
3rd.  Some people that were posting about good cages Martin's in the place.
If you are cage shopping - you should consider a ride over.  You can take
back a new home for your fuzzies...

I'll be traveling 2 hours each way for the show.  I know I will come home
with a lot of cool ferret stuff and get to see a fun show !  If you've
never been - this is a great show!
Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley