From:
Tricia Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:38:36 -0500
Hello all.

Alright, I don't want to sound weird or ignorant here, but do ferrets
change color?  I've had my girls for a year now, and they've held the same
color coats the entrire time (shedding and all).  Well, now, Shirley's
regrowing her coat, and it's coming in black.  This might not be so bad,
but she was Cinnamon before.  Is this normal????  Niether of my other two
have changed coat color, but she is.  I just want to know if it's normal,
I know some of the weasel family change color with the season, but I wasn't
aware that ferrets did.

Tricia
and her three girls: Bella, Shirley, and Kayla