Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:45:59 EST
Some of the most touching writing on the FML I have ever viewed, I read
this morning.  I was really trying not to cry as I had just spent an hour
with medication in my eyes that needed to stay in all day.  It did not
happen.

The love we all have for ferrets was symbolized for me in the writings of
Lizzie for Fang and Wolfy for Rocky.  My condolences to Lizzie and Lynn
and all of you who have lost your dear one.  My greatest wish is that ALL
people felt that depth of love towards all animals.  I understand that I
will go to my grave not realizing this fervent hope.  I pray that I will
be surrounded by Gods beloved children in heaven.  And maybe a few people.

Wolfy-what a bond of friendship, love, and utter innocence between child
and ferret you shared with us.  I was so deeply touched.  I hope that you
try to publish this moving moment in Readers Digest so that thousands can
feel that love radiating as all of us did.  Thank you for taking time to
share.

My thanks to all out there rescuing, caring for, and adopting ferrets that
deserve a true home.

Lisette