Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:41:20 EST
Sandee,
My Rikki crossed to the Bridge yesterday morning.Will you tell her that
it's ok?That we love & miss her dearly but will join her as soon as we
can.That her best friend,Nutmeg has been looking for her.

Please help Rikki to join up with Gentleman Big,Smokey,Slinky Lady,Cain,
Cookie,Hoppy,Aurora so that she can tell the others of the recent
happenings here at the shelter?

Thank you so much Sandee for all that you do to help each of us.
You are the ferret Angel.