From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 09:25:46 EDT
[Moderator's note: So important I posted BOTH versions.  And I am very
embarrased to say that I don't expect to be able to be there :-(  BIG]

THE MAYOR'S PUBLIC HEARING IS THIS MONDAY

New York City residents are invited to speak at the Mayor's Public Hearing
on Ferrets and make their wishes known to the Mayor.  The more people who
speak in favor of legalizing ferrets the better.  Please dress nicely and
treat the Mayor with respect at all times.  No one will listen to
hostility.  If possible, bring a written copy of your statement to leave
with the Mayor as well as any other information you'd like him to review.
A good public turnout is important for this hearing.  Please be there even
if you don't plan to speak.  As always leave the ferrets at home!  They
will be confiscated if you bring them with you!