From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:07:39 -0500
It is with heavy heart that I let y'all know that O'Possum Flower was
helped across the rainbow bridge Saturday night.  About two years ago
Possum had tumors removed from her liver, pancreas, and had one adrenal
gland removed.  She was bouncy and healthy until this week.  At this point
in her life it was not viable to do another surgery so we opted to love
her until it was time and then give her the gift of no pain.

Possum was a gorgeous Black Roan Mitt with a Buttercup under-coat.  She
was sweet of disposition and will be sorely missed by her sister Saffy
who is now an only ferret.

On another note.

For those who live in the Dallas area I do not recommend you go to the
North Texas Emergency Animal Clinic (Frankford and I-35W) as they will not
allow you to stay with your animal during an exam or euthanasia.  Instead
you can go to the Metroplex Animal Hospital on the south service road of
183 in Irving.  They are a lot more compassionate during you grief.

Elwin and Saffy( who misses Ootz and Possum)