From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 06:28:31 -0700
GLFA is very excited about participating in the 1st Annual People, Pets &
Vets, sponsored by Hills Pet Nutrition, Inc., and the Michigan Veterinary
Medical Association (MVMA).  This event will take place on Sunday, May 6,
2001 from 11am - 2pm at Lake Orion High School, 495 East Scripps Road,
Lake Orion, Michigan.

Now, if you're thinking what I was thinking when I heard about it - Sunday?
from 11-2?  - that's odd timing - but I remembered, vets work on Saturdays!
Duh!

This event is touted as the 1st annual non-profit event to celebrate the
special relationship between people and their pets, of course.  Pet
professionals will conduct demonstrations and mini-seminars on obedience,
first aid, careers, surgery, adoption option and nutrition.  A canine
police unit will be there for a demonstration as well as much more.

GLFA has long looked forward to working with the MVMA and this opportunity
is perfect.  Please visit us at our display if you can.  We'd love to see
you.  You surely can't miss our big white, black & blue GLFA banner.  We
will have adoption option as well as our personal ferrets.

See you there!