From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:15:13 -0800
It's been great hearing all of the quake stories.  I was sitting at my
computer, and couldn't figure out why the room started spinning, I
immediately thought I was getting sick.  Once reality set in I walked
through the hall and the ferts looked fine.  I was more worried about one
of the mouse cages falling, but nothing.  The mice didn't seem strange,
the hedgehog didn't wake up, and Frosty just did his usual "hey what's up
mom?" look.  The rest appeared to be sleeping.  we are about an hour and
a half from Seattle but got a pretty good shake up.

Well those are my ferrets, going bonkers over the most dull things, and
sleeping through something exciting

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies