From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 00:46:42 -0500
HI everyone ( ferrets especially!),

Wow!!!  these human folks can sure get in the way of a good time some
times.  Boy o BOY!  My good Bud poor ol' Ulysseys is not feeling so hot and
all cause the shelter Mom was worried about him thinning -- so she told on
him and the vet found bunches of hair !  Guess he forgot to clean his comb
and it had plugged up his belly.  Well shelter Mom says he will be fine--
but I was teachin' him great tricks like stealing the ferretone , lookin
innocent and all!  Sigh... so I have to wait a while I guess to finish his
trick classes....

He can't eat any good stuff yet either- Mom says he is a bit tender-- she
droppers him gruel and he is taking some meds-- that means no playtime with
yours truly, Jerimiah.  EVEN WORSE than that-- same thing with my Buddy
Cornelius-- he spent all Friday at the vets and they found he has a bigger
hairplug in his belly than ol' Ulyssey's so now he has to go to the vets
on Monday-- it si going to be BORING here without 2 of the best shelter
messer-uppers on sick leave!  I hope she lets me have plenty of Cheerio's
cause I am NOT going to be real happy!

Mom is lookin' a bit weary so I bet I can stir things up this week. :)  She
already tipped the Cheerio box the wrong way last night-- and today we
played vaccuum to get the floor shiny for her :) The Saturday lady couldn't
come today-- I really missed her!  She talks lots to all of us and gives
us the run down on Nike and his new lady friend Reilly.  They had lots of
smoke in their house last week-- but the kids are just fine!  Phew!

Meanwhile I am sittin' right back here waiting for new snow -- Oh I have
had so much fun in the snow piles this winter-- shame it is all crusty
right now!  Tough on a pretty guys nose ya know!  Well one thing which is
really nice to know-- Mom says I have to wait for the boys to feel better
but we got a present in the mail-- some really neat ferret kids RJ, Weasel
& Rascal sent ( had their Mom send) along a pack of them new Foamy Fries
for me to try.  Now I am all ready to try them-- but Mom thinks it would
be nice to share them with the guys-- so I have to wait a bit for their
tummy's to be better--- hurry up guys--!!!

I hear that Mom is hopin' all the vet runs will be done soon-- lots of
folks is ordering up tents she has to get to the sewin' room SOON!  And
lots of cheery hammies will be travellin to PA with shelter Dad soon!  Must
mean Spring is around the corner-- everyone getting ready for camping
trips with tents and sacks !  In our new Cages we have a nice tent on the
penthouse suite in each cage-- this way we get to look out at the world :)
Thanks Mom!

There is some more neat hammie beds on eBay for those who might still need
a touch of sparkle or Spring time or whatever-- of course if you find one
for your favorite ferret - you can also feel good that buyin' it helps keep
us shelter kids in real necessary things like - ferretone ( I need a bottle
to take to bed) , cheerio's ( the breakfast of ferret champions), nutrical
( bribery for any day) etc., of courseyou get the picture! :)  Some neat
pix at eBay are:

Purple sleeper ends 3/7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1218428983

Blue Paisley sleeper   ends 3/8
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1218764772

Flintstones design  sleeper   ends 3/ 9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1218939412

Deluxe denim/pawprint sleeper   ends 3/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1219035734

Southwestern accent sleeper delux  ends 3/10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1219169932

Sure is a big variety for cold nights!  We got a new Deep pocket hammie in
our house this week-- I love it when the Mom spoils us!  :0

Hugs to all my friends-- oh yes -- and their  wonderful humans too!

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot at Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org