From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:38:54 -0500
Hey I am looking for this dude called Montgomery, aka Monkey.  Now listen
up Monkey boy!  I hear you are putting the make on my sisters here,
Blossom & the others.  This is to just let you know that they have a lot
of brothers here and some of us really know how to kick fuzzbutt.

I don't think your intentions are honorable and what are you some sissy boy
laying on your mom's lap?  Who ever heard of such a thing.  The only one of
us that does that is that little twerp baby Grizzly and as soon as we can
we are going to have a little talk with him about that!

Now back to your intentions.  We are really sorry that your Molly Dolly had
to leave for important business.  This must be quite a place that 5 of our
brothers and sisters also had important business there.  Humph better be
worth it.  Anyway to get back to you.  I don't know who you think you are
messing with here but us guys watch out for our sisters.  Hawk & me don't
exactly like girls thanks to that Muffet Wood chick out there in that place
called Oregon where we came from, dragging me off by my scruff will
she........oops bad memories again.  While we will really kick fuzzbutt
around here, we watch over our sisters and don't want no strangers coming
around giving them a line of sweet talk they aren't gonna back up.

I don't know why you don't like Mitzie, Heidi and Zine Zine.  They sound
like really neat dames to us, full of *iss & vinegar.  That's our kinda
gals!  Hmm.  Uh maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all.  Come to think
of it, our sisters know how to whip fuzzbutt to and can pretty well take
care of themselves.  How's about introducing me to that Mitzie girl?  The
one with the short legs?  Oh baby would I like to wrap my paws around her!
Anyway my name is Gator, I'm the big blond guy here.

Oh oh, mom is coming to put us to bed I gotta go!  Don't forget to ask
Mitzie if she would want to cuddle with me.

Gator,
Clan War Weasels