From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:32:57 -0500
I have been a member of FML for almost 2 years now.  Usually when I respond
to a post, I do it to the list and to the individual.  Many times there
are other questions a person has that can be answered quickly by personal
e-mail.  Recently though I have been receiving over 15 e-mails a day, where
people have put me on the combined lists.  I have tried to request that
they delete me from their inundation of e-mails only to have the e-mail
bounce back to me and I still continue to get them.  Perhaps this has been
an oversight on people's parts, but I would again request that I be deleted
from your personal group listings.

One of the persons I have not been able to contact and saw their name here
this morning is Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>  I hope that Rebecca
reads this.  I want to note that the e-mails I have received are NOT
flames, but are concerning ferrets, but they are to pertinent to me.
Since I work, and have 4 ferrets my time to real and answer e-mails is
limited.  Thank you.

Home Page updated  Aug. 1, 2000
Come see Rocki & Silveretta
www.geocities.com/huronna

[Moderator's note: Spamming might be a wee bit too harsh a term seeing how
the e-mail is ferret-realted, but as someone who guards the addresses on
the list quite zealously I have a pretty low tolerence for this too.
Please, if you wish to put someone on your private list, ask first.  BIG]