From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:21:05 -0500
Hi all!  I just got the cutest hand-sewn ferret magnets in the mail today.
I had ordered them from ebay, one that matches each of my ferrets, right
down to a ribbon around the magnet ferret's neck to match the collars of my
little ones, and I thought I'd pass along to you all where you can get one
if you like.  They're only $5 plus shipping, and they're made to order to
look like your ferts, and the money benefits a ferret shelter.  You can
email Vickey Bishop (I have her permission to spread the word) at
[log in to unmask]  She has another closed ebay auction up-you can't bid,
but you can use this link to take a look at the magnets (you may have to
copy this link and paste it into your browser-I have found that a lot of
links I try on the FML don't work unless you do that):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=560357601

She sent them out superfast, and they're of really nice quality.

Also, I think I thanked everyone who responded to me personally, but
thanks, in case I missed anyone, to all the folks offering suggestions to
get my Finnegan to stop pooping on the rug under my computer desk.  FYI,
he has finally stopped doing that, but has now moved on to pooping (only
when we're not in the room or are asleep if we slip and let him sleep in
our room at night) behind our bedroom door, where it is impossible for us
to put down blankets or towels or toys to discourage him and still be able
to open the door.  I have to go with Diane's term, "spite pooper", (heehee)
in reference to Finnegan these days.  Grrr.  I don't know WHAT to do to get
him to not poop behind our door.  I guess we just can't let him sleep in
our room at night till he knocks it off.  But then I feel like I'm
punishing our little one, who exclusively uses the box, even at night.
Argh!  Feel free to keep the suggestions coming for this new wrinkle!

Hope eveyone's fuzzies are well!

-April, Nicodemus and "spite pooper" Finnegan  ;)