"Carol A. Dworkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 07:10:01 EST
>I have a couch that is covered with a slip cover and no legs, so my
>furkids can't get into it.  Now, Suzie is just furiously digging at the
>slip cover - she's starting to wear through it in one spot.

I wish I had some clever advice for you; but the truth is that the score
here is: ferrets-2 , couches-0.  I now have a This End UP/Cargo type
couch with the cushions recovered in naugahyde.  It seemed easier to
change my tastes in furniture than to train the ferts out of their natural
inclination to dig and burrow.

Carol