From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:07:31 EST
:: Click, click, click, click, click (footsteps)... a figure of a petite
   flower of a robed woman appears out of the mist::

It is I, the robed one!  I've recouped from all those great predicitons.
Kim at Kista did indeed get a ferret tattoo.... a tattoo of a ferret god.
How cool is that?!  Lisa got a tatoo on her ankle and did not wail too
much.  :) I hear she was very brave.

I have had visions of a new prediction.  This one not so clear.  No
wait.... the name.... the name means "not so clear".  The name I see is
Stormy.  Stormy ferret!  Ah!  He will do well in this photo contest he is
in.  Oh the FML must help fate here!  Why?  Because I predict that if he
wins.... he will donate money to F.A.S (ferret aid)!  Oh won't Harley Bug
be doing a dance with that news!  So all you ferret heads.... come on....
help fate out a little... go to:
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html To cast your
votes... remember....bookmark the site and you are allowed to vote every
hour.

The nasty ferret nazi's have been gone I see for the most part... I will
do my dance and ritual to ward them off once more to make sure.

::Wolfy pulls her hood back up on her head.  Spreads her arms..... and
stands motionless.  Then she stomps the ground hard several times with her
staff.  "wwooooooooooooo!" She shakes the hairball feverishly, and waves
it about the air.  She then dances in a circle, does her best dook dook
dooking, and bites her butt.  Wait....where is she going?  What is she
chasing?  I don't see anything but she is obviously distracted by something
she thinks she sees fluttering in the air....she's off again::

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: