From:
Tamara Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:47:43 -0800
OK, we'll accept this easy challenge:

Thanks to the FML, we found a number of new friends: Faith the ferret
shelter Mom, Dr. Weiss the ferret vet, and our loving adopted Jack the
stinky bottom boy (not so much any more, though (-:).

Sadly, all new-found friends were in direct response to my posting to the
FML last year about our little Max, our 2 1/2 year-old sweetheart who was
diagnosed with extremely aggressive JL.  No fewer than 10 people responded
to our plea for help with support, experience, and suggestions!  In
particular, Faith responded to my post, put me in touch with Dr. Weiss,
and when Max lost his battle, brought Jack into our lives so Moonshine
could have a new roomie with whom to snuggle.

Now we volunteer at Faith's shelter, Dr. Weiss is our regular vet, and Jack
and Moonshine are the best of friends.

So lately, I've been simply scrolling through the yuckiness with nothing to
say, and remember the good things that the FML and it's members have done
for us.

Cheers,
Tamara, Jeff, and Ginger, Moonshine, Penny, and Jack