From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 05:54:31 -0500
The FML brought three wonderful people into my daily life and indirectly
brought two additional ferrets into my home.  It brought Liz's poetry and
Wolfy's depends and a wealth of ferret information.  Laughter, tears warmth
and sharing.  Let there be no doubt, the FML is a good thing, and an
undeniable resource.  I am a better furDad to my furKids because of
everyone who contributes on this list.

None of us knows what BIG does behind the scenes, what posts don't get
through, what flack or flames he has taken from someone because he wouldn't
let them say something.  I look at the stuff that has gotten through lately
and shudder to think what he has protected us from.  He's already said he
will be tightening the reins, maybe we could all make his job alot easier.
Never post in anger, always read your posts twice before you hit send,
realize we are from diverse backgrounds on an international medium and are
not always going to see everything the same way.

I salute you BIG!

Christopher & Crew