From:
Kristen Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:36:12 EST
There is going to be bad about everything.  I have learned many many things
here that have allowed me to have some of my fuzzies lives longer and
happier.  Lupron has done wonders for 3 of mine.  I have had many laughs
and smiles that I have been able to share with others.  I have been able to
share my loses with others who understand the pain.  I have allowed 3 more
fuzzies to adopt me just recently.  Now owned by seven and am in heaven.

I know of nowhere else that would give me the support and knowledge for the
crew at my house.  Pockets 7, is adrenal, surgery at 5, lupron now.  Lily
5, is adrenal, blind, on lupron.  Podo 3 1/2 is adrenal, lupron.  Katabin
3, is deaf.  Digger 2, whole and feisty.  Kodo 1 1/2, is feisty and
protector of Podo.  Tikki 9 mos, is healthy and my space cadet.

Ready for a cute story?  Digger LOVES to bathe Taz, (5 mo old kitten) he
will straddle his back and proceed with bathing the ears first, then the
neck, until Taz has received a COMPLETE CLEANING.  And Taz likes it, he'll
stretch and roll to make it easier.  Both my kittens (mother disappeared
when they were 4 weeks old) were sorta raised by ferrets.  They seldom
meow, Guess what they speak?  Ferrettese.  They chitter and chatter,
sometimes I swear they dook too.  They act like the ferrets!

Thanks for letting me post, There are ALWAYS many good things here.
Sometimes you just have to look a little harder.

Just me and: 7 ferrets, 3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 kittens and a horse.  Oh and 2, 2
legged kids too.