From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:55:28 -0900
Abbey is staying with me over night because her mom had to work late.  I
have a bit more info on her obvious trouble.  What jumped out at me from
he box when I opened it preparing for a sedate sick little girl was on the
front end, all ferret and on the back end pretty much nothing.  She rough
and tumbled and pulled herself all over the place and for the most part was
full of ferrety mischief.  This is what she did a little over a month ago.
She was diagnosed with a rip roaring UT infection and had a fever.  After
14 days on amoxy she seemed back to her normal self after being a very sick
little girl and hospitalized for about 4 days.  She is on batril now and
perked up very much after her 2nd dose.  for the last month she has been
herself according to her mom but on Friday she started in with the same
symptons and is now dragging her rear end as she zooms across the floor
looking for trouble.  Does anybody have any suggestions as to what to
look for that I can pass along to her vet.  The first one was not sure
what was wrong so she will be taking her to see mine.

Diana and The Ferret Farm