From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:23:41 EST
It upsets me so very much that all of the negative input on the fml has
let Dr. Williams to withdraw from the mailing list.  What has all of this
really accomplished?  Once again, the real ones to suffer are, you guessed
it, the fuzzies.  What we all should learn from this is that before you
post anything on the fml, try to think about what the consequences could
be, not directly to you or in the immediate future, but the overall
consequences.  We have all lost an invaluable resource in Dr. Williams
and I hope one day, sooner than later, he will find a way to come back to
the fml.

Just something to think about.