From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:18:14 EST
::Smoke slowly fills the room...a figure slowly approaches.  It is a
large figure on a teeny tiny..  wagon.  Yes, a red radio flyer wagon with
a little motor buzzing.  The figure is of a stunning woman in a Midnight
blue colored cloak.  She stands ... oh the mystery of it all.  A man
stands beside her, arms crossed, so devoted, with a ferret sitting on his
shoulder.  The hood comes down...::

It is I the ferret oracle!  Oh I have wonderful secrets in my wagon, and
many prophesies to share.  Two of our FML'ers will be getting tattoos very
soon.  Yes, one will have something on her ankle... I think her ankle...
its so hard to see in all this smoke.  The other will have ... wow... a
stunning tattoo of a ferret on her..... on her ... arm, yes her arm!!  I
will be able to see the names of these individuals later, maybe tomorrow.

I see.... I see...... what my ferret Jubilee dreams of!  She dreams of
something ... flying about her head..... something........ OH i see it
now... psychotropicly induced kalaidescopic flutterbies!!!  OH yes and
she dreams of catching them.

I'm getting so weary.... I see something ... else ... oh its very uncertain
however.  I see,,, Kathy of Kathy and the Ferret Collective yes, that much
is clear.  I see ... many of Kathy?  Hmmmm.  It's... she has... MPD?!  Oh
my yes many personalities in that one!  OH my and Kathy you must avoid
stress... I see... ::rubbing my weary gorgeous head:: I see you 'barking'
at someone?  Oh my avoid confrontation or you will be barking at someone
and be getting in much trouble.  Be afraid ... be very afraid!

Secrets... I have see one in my wagon..  ::digging through the depends::
AH-HA.  Its a secret about Sukie!  She is a double jointed contortionist!
Yes..  and she has this secret compulsion to smell her own belly.  So that
is how she knows her belly doesn't smell like a bakery.

Gasp!  Here is another secret.  There has been a bombing!  A political
bombing!  But there has been a mistake.  It seems that Canadian ferrets
were trying to catapult beavers onto Bush at the white house.  But alas
they got confused,,,,,, and bombed the wrong Washington!  Yes, Lyndas
ferrets bombed Georgia's porch!  Her beloved bamboo is destroyed.  Does
Georgia know that it was Lynda's Canadian ferrets that did this?  AH now
she does!

Oh the work of an oracle is hard.  Sigh.  I'm still trying to make out the
prophecy I have been trying to see that is so far into the future ... it is
so blurred.  I can tell you it's something about a magazine.  That is all I
can see now.  ::throwing my arm over my forehead dramatically::

But before I go..  I am waving my staff that has a ferret hairball dangling
from it.  I am waving it all about, and hopping in a circle, dooking.  Be
gone all yon bad ferret nazi's!  Be good to one another!

::This striking woman pulls the hood of her cloak up, and her faithful,
devoted Carpet Shark Scott helps her into her wagon.  And they disappear
into the smoke.  The smoke disperses.::

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/