Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:46:21 EST
Hello ,
I own a small animal rescue based out of Dallas TX.  We have the space to
take in any type of small animals.  But we mostly deal with ferrets.  At
this time I have 3 breeders (2F & 1M) also have to pets I guess you'd
say.  I've been rescuing ferrets for 10 years and all other animals for
about 3.  So if anyone knows of a animal in need of a good home please
contact us.

Thank you,
B&C SMALL ANIMAL RESCUE

Please click the link below to see our web site, and don't forget to sign
the guest book.

http://home.att.net/~bryanandcindy/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
B&C SMALL ANIMAL RESCUE, Home

Thank you,
Bryan and Cindy

For questions about our rescue click here
"mailto:[log in to unmask]"
CONTACT B&C SMALL ANIMAL RESCUE