From:
"Sally St. Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:35:45 -0500
Hi Ferret Lovers

For the third time since I brought her home from the pet store, Daisy is
back at the vet's.  Today she had a blood transfusion.  One of my young,
strapping boys "volunteered" to be the donor and so far things are going
well.  Laser is being spoiled for being such a good sport about donating
his blood to a new sister that he hasn't even met yet.  Daisy has tolerated
the transfusion well.  Dr. Cathy saved some of the blood to transfuse
tomorrow, because she didn't want to overload her.  She is eating a bit and
hopefully we can build her up enough to remove the spleen in the very near
future.  She still isn't out of the woods, but if my prayers are answered
she will recover and live the rest of her life as a ferret should......
being spoiled, pampered and loved by me.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to write and send good
wishes prayers and words of encouragement.  The response of the mailing
list has always been a source of comfort to me, no matter what my problem
has been.  I have a special place in my heart for each and every one of
you, who dedicate yourselves to making this a better world for our
favourite pets.  I don't know how it happened or even when, but these
amazing little animals completely took over my heart.  Your support is
heart warming.

Sally St. Germain and her 11 "Little Saints."
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!