From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:51:47 -0600
A producer for this show called us recently.  They had viewed the segment
done about our shelter and a member's ferrets by Pets, Part of the Family
last year.  They would like to do a ferret story but it's hard for us to
come up with something that's happening immediately.  We all have great
stories about our foundlings but you can't film the past and they seem to
need a real time tale.  Any ideas?

Bobbi McC, KC Ferret Hotline Assoc.