From:
Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:00:04 EST
Dr Williams and all,

Dr W wrote:
>My assessment of the aspirated fluid suggests that we have had bleeding
>into the abdomen, and the liver was hit during the aspirate (not a
>problem.)  But it is a bit premature to make any possible assessment of
>the source of the bleeding.  We need to see what the exploratory shows.

Cleo took a turn for the worse just before her surgery.  Thursday night she
bit me twice, which I fear ment she was in some distress.  She ate very
little and only with coaxing after that.  Friday on the way to the vet
she became pale, cool and lethargic.  She got fluids SQ and heating pad
immediately, then surgery.  Her little abd was filled with an obscene mass
bigger than my fist, attached to her liver and oozing blood.  We never let
her wake up.

Now she has wings and is biting angel toes.

cb