Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:23:27 -0500
Hi, Lee!

Yes, actually colloidal silver use has been discussed extensively on this
list, as many of us (ferret owners and ferret shelter operators) have used
it to treat our ferrets.  My vet. recommended it to me when my Scooter had
helicobacter and again when my Paddington had an infection ..  and I had
great results with it in each case.  (I used it at the dosage and frequency
recommended by my vet.)

I have posted extensive references for colloidal silver to this list in the
past, as well as my personal experiences with it.  If you follow the link
in the top of this list, it will bring you to the searchable archives for
the list.  There, you can do a search on "colloidal silver", and find
everything that has been posted on it in the past.

Unfortunately, the topic of colloidal silver *has* been rather
"contentious" on this list in the past, so it's probably best not to enter
into another extensive discussion of its merits.  I'm sure if you search
the archives, you can find plenty of information to answer pretty much any
question you might have about its usage, though.  Good luck to ZuZu and
your others!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483