From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:49:23 -0800
Casper made it through his surgery and is resting fine at the vet.  They
are keeping him overnight on fluids and a heat pad.

It turned out worse than we thought.....

Left adrenal very large - removed
Right adrenal somewhat enlarged - removed 1/3
small insulinoma on pancreas....removed and sent to biopsy
2 enlarged lymph nodes biopsy being done.

We shall see what the future has in store for my sweet little boy.

Thanks for all the well wishes and the thoughts....

Tracy
a.k.a. Tahoeferrets