From:
Latisha Clouse and Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 03:09:27 -0800
Hi all.  My deepest sympathies to all those with sick or lost fuzzies.

I just have a few questions that I would like answered, and don't want to
start a controversial fight.  Ruby's Fur Farm?  Has anyone ever heard of
it?  Can anyone tell me about them.  I know that they are in Iowa, but I
am unable to find a number for them and don't know where they r located at
even though they are in New Sharon which is about 45 min.  away from me.
Can anyone get me a phone number?  I was told that they do sell ferrets,
but are they very good quality ferrets.  Right now I have MF fuzzies and
all, and love them to death with no problems at all.  One fuzzy is 7 yrs
old and has never had a problem in his life.

Also, back to the Fur Farm, my grandmother used to have pet skunks and she
lost her last one at 13 yrs old.  She would like another but the pet shops
around here dont carry any skunks...hek I'm lucky if I can get my food
there or not.  I am hoping to buy her a baby skunk for her birthday in May,
but would like to hear all the details about this place and what kind of
reputation they have.

Just got a brand new cage for my fuzzies yesterday.  It is made my Corner
Creek Acres and is the best thing I could ever have invested in.  I have
2 other cages that were made by Greg, and now these 2 cages attach to my
largest and give my fuzzies some room to run while they do have to be caged
which is not very long.  They are very inexpensive and are made with great
quality and craftmenship.  They are located in Ottumwa, Iowa.  The phone
number is (641) 684-7122.  Give them a call they do ship all over and are
not that expensive to ship either.

Sorry for rambling on.

Thanks to all,
Latisha and my five fuzz buckets "Buster, Bandit, Wild Bear, and
Puddin"-the 4 boys and my spoiled girl "Snuggles" and that is exactly
what she does at only 7 weeks old. :)