From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:52:32 EST
>and glad we are moving on from the tatoo talk.  Next they will be wanting
>to talk about their sex life and will probably be permitted to do so.  I
>vote for more ferret talk and not about ourselves... Like who care....

I don't want to start a fight here...but that statement is unfair...

I, personally, am not interested in the tattoos one little tiny bit...
BUT!...did it hurt me to scroll past them?..nooooo..it did not...

and WHY should like minded tattooed ferret people NOT be allowed to discuss
their interest in ferret tattoos on this list????

did they take away from the medical aspect of this list?....no...they were
still there... did they take away from the helpful hints on this list?.....
no...they were still there... did they take away from the funny stories on
this list?.....no...they were still there...

for all who don't like a certain subject...just scroll past it...this
list is not your personal list..it belongs to thousands of people...with
thousands of interests...

the ferret tattoos ARE ferret related...their sex life would NOT be...i
think BIG would know the difference...he IS quite intelligent!  [pooh! BIG]

please be more tolerant of others interests...everyone...

HUGS!
kat

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
And holding "Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy, and the
biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97