From:
Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:47:09 EST
Cleo, my little retard, acting fine except a little sleepier than her
sleepy self, has slowly developed a golfball sized lump in RUQ of abd.
Non tender.  Normal appetite, peeing, pooping fine.  Always been (and still
is) plump.  Vet aspirated bloody fluid now being analyzed.  Blood work
pending.  Xray showed GI tract not involved except that she is gassy.
Coat was fine until last week when she shed her summer coat, now a bit
ratty but I'm hoping for her new beautiful coat next week.

Anyone experience this before?
cb