From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:09:36 EST
If there's an area that I don't want my fuzzies to get to, I use a plastic
version of chicken wire.  It can be cut to fit any opening or can be rolled
up and stuffed into an opening.  Can also be cut so that there's no sharp
edges.  I don't know if it would work under a stove because of heat.  I
would *think* it would work since the heat can't possibly get high enough
to melt plastic, or it would also melt linoleum, etc.  I think.  But this
stuff can be found at home improvement centers.  With the chicken wire, of
course.  (It works great to cover potting soil (spread flat)and as a toy
(rolled).  They like to crawl through a tube of it.  But watch those edges,
they do get sharp.)

BTW, my babies "love" Yogies.  Tink will only eat Yogies now, won't touch
raisins since her stay at the vet.

Hug those fuzzies.
Darlene