Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:17:19 -0800
Julie,

Just to put your mind at ease, many ferrets snore.  I have three out of 10
that snore and they are loud, and two of those are little girls!  Another
one dreams in her sleep and her legs twitch and then she squeeks.  I think
they're just like people, snoring or dreaming.

mjo and the zoo, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito, Pepper,
Caesar, Sassy, Frosty and the dogs Garth and Darwin (R.I.P. Nipper,
Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom and Duke)