From:
Laura Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:38:45 -0800
Hi!!

Just wanted to let everyone know how Clint is doing.  It's been 3 weeks
today since his right adrenal surgery and he is doing great!  He's decided
to eat his hard food again (thank goodness!  No more stinky turkey
babyfood) and runs and plays and sleeps with Arnold and Sophie just like
before.

Yesterday I noticed that on the upper half of his belly, progresssing all
the way up to his neck, is what looks like extensive bruising.  The lower
half of his abdomen is still a normal pink color.  Is this normal this long
after surgery, or should I be concerned of other post-op problems?  I plan
on trying to reach his vet tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone else had
experienced this.

He is also still losing hair along his back, but I believe that is normal
for some time even after surgery?

Thanks for all the advice/help that everyone has given - it has definitely
been appreciated!

Hope everyone's fuzzies are doing well - our thoughts and prayers are with
those that are ill.

Laura
Arnold, Clint, and Sophie