From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:18:32 -0500
Oh, forgot to mention, I am the only one in the house with tatoos since
all my ferrets are home grown.

For those thinking about getting one...the vine on my ankle took about an
hour.  It hurt like hell!  The 3 1/2 hour session for Zoe wasn't bad after
the first 5-10 minutes.

If you really want one of YOUR ferrets as a tatoo, contact Clara.  She use
to attend most of the shows on the circuit, her artwork is wonderful and
she still does custom stuff.  You just need to give her pictures.  If you
don't now how to get in touch with her, please email me direct and I will
get you her number - I don't want to post it here without her permission.

Vickie
Just a Business of Ferrets