From:
Erin Kydd {{FREAK}} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:11:04 -0500
I have 4 tattoo's & My hubby has a dozen or so but none of them are ferret
related.  I do want to have a picture of my two girls be turned into a
tattoo for either my thigh or my back I have a funny one of them in the
tub and they look like they have liberty spikes.  But thats after my mural
of Betty Page gets done LMAO I have lots of plans for this skin!!!!

Love Erin & Family

PS:::Not only am I a tattooed mommy of two beautiful girls I am peirced
I have 4 in each ear and one in my nose and tounge and more to come
also... 8-)

Erin & Family